Clearspan Heavy Duty Cantilever is ideal for extra heavy and extra long items and can be used in a variety of industries, aluminium fabricators, steel and timber merchants, plumbing and hardware suppliers, furniture wholesalers and garden suppliers.
With no front uprights to impede access, it is particularly suited to accommodating extra long items that can’t be palletised. A galvanised option makes it perfect for outdoor applications.
- Loaded using an overhead crane, side loader, or by conventional handling equipment
- Arm locking pins are used to restrain the arm into the column
- Single or double entry bases available
- Removable spigot acts as a stop for storage of loose items such as conduit or pipe
- Turnbuckle spine bracing provides lateral stability
- Hot dip galvanised components available for use in certified outdoor applications
- Designed and tested in accordance with applicable industry codes and standards
- Lifetime Warranty – Conditions apply
Column Height – Depth 300mm – 3300, 4200, 4800, 6000mm
Column Height – Depth 400mm – 3300, 4800, 6000mm
Base – SE and DE – 600, 900, 1200mm
Arm Length – 600, 900, 1200mm
Standard Colours – Orange (arms), Blue (columns), Galvanised (spacers)
Finish – Powder coated, Galvanised
Note – Components also available in hot dip galvanised for outdoor use. Wind Load Calculations need to be considered in the design of this product for all outdoor applications. Single sided and double sided configurations available.